I'm pumped to share with you a project I've been working on for a few weeks now. It began as a document I wanted to create for personal use. Then I realized that this is totally something I need to share with my fine friends. I designed this party planner to be simple and minimalistic. I wanted function rather than overly designed pieces of paper. The initial design process was relatively simple. It was converting the planner to a PDF form that was a major pain in the ...well, you know what.
I'm happy to say with extreme triumph... It's READY for use!
- Checklist - a helpful list to get you started on your planning
- Party worksheet - keep track of the important details
- Guest list manager - keep track of RSVP's and head counts
- Menu planner
- Games and activities planner
- Party goods and grocery shopping lists
- To do list
- Space planning sketch sheet - plan out your space or table layouts
- Photo planner
- Gift log and thank you sent checklist
- Notes page
- Calendar page
I hope you'll find it useful! Feel free to leave feedback in the comments below if you think of anything I should add to the Planner, or if you're using it and dig it.
Thanks yo and don't forget...plan. party. awesome.